We are delighted to be able to provide information on the growing number of resources available for overshoppers and individuals suffering with shopping addiction, their families, and their friends. We want to stay as current as possible and we’d like your help. If you know of any additional resources that you think would be appropriate for us to list, please let us know. We’ll follow up and, if it’s a good fit, we’ll add it to this section. If you learn that a resource we’ve listed is no longer available or if you believe we need to change the content about a resource, please tell us that as well.
Listed below are websites which we believe may offer interesting and useful information. Please note that we provide these resources for informational purposes only. We’re not in any way affiliated with these sites or providers, nor are we responsible for their recommendations or treatments. Neither April Lane Benson, Ph.D., nor shopaholicnomore.com can endorse or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or reliability of the information and services of the sources they offer. Nor are we responsible for the privacy practices of these sites, many of which lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations over whom April Lane Benson, Ph.D., and Stopping Overshopping, LLC, have no control.
- Resources available through Stopping Overshopping, LLC
- Other resources for overshoppers
- Residential Programs
- Books for overshoppers and their families
- Blogs/Articles for overshoppers and their families
- Videos for overshoppers and their families
- Websites related to financial literacy, debt, and credit
- Resources related to consumer education, media literacy, and voluntary simplicity
- Resources for people who hoard and their families
- Shopping Addiction Home Page